Join Our Team
Homes North of Boston is a growing real estate team at RE/MAX Leading Edge. We are looking for an administrative assistant to grow with this small team. We are located in Arlington and assist buyers and sellers in Arlington and the surrounding towns.
The team is looking for an individual who is extremely organized, energetic, upbeat and very confident with creative ideas to help our team grow. We are seeking an individual dedicated to making sure the team runs smoothly and stays on track. This position will assist the Team Leader with key aspects of the business including, but limited to, schedule and communications management, client support, systems development, implementation and management, database/CRM management, marketing, social media, event planning and listing support. If you strive to be a real estate agent, this is not the role for you. If you strive to be the glue that keeps our team growing and meeting its goals, read on.
- Actively manage a variety of administrative and support duties including:
- Helping Team Leader increase team business
- Assist agents in developing clients for life
- Keep agents on track
- Monitor goals
- Handle administrative duties
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage Team Leader schedule and scheduling
- Manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back-office support.
- Keep Team Leader informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Track key metrics and goals including weekly, monthly and yearly goals
- Monitor and manage website and blog
- Monitor and manage social accounts
- Oversee contracts through closing
- Support Team Leading in all pre-listing and listing activities including management and monitoring of leads and appointments, creating listing packages
- Creation of marketing materials
- Updating of all client records
- Follow-up post closing to ensure 5-star reviews
- Team player who loves collaborating with others
- Proven ability to track goals and skills
- Strong ethics with the desire to always do the right thing
- Intelligent with strong problem solving, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and confident with fire in your belly but calm, cool and collected under pressure
- Must have a reliable vehicle
This is a part-time 20 hour per week position with room to grow full-time
TO BE CONSIDERED: Applications must include a cover letter detailing reasons for interest and key qualifications. Applications with a cover letter will not be considered.
We are seeking highly motivated, tech savvy, experienced Buyer Agents to help grow our team business. The Homes North of Boston Team at Colwell Banker is a highly successful real estate team listing and selling residential real estate in Arlington MA and the surrounding towns since 2006.
Our Team goal is to empower clients in the marketplace to achieve outstanding buying and selling experiences by providing them extraordinary marketing, expert advice, and amazing results.
As a Coldwell Banker associate agent, you are an independent contractor and will benefit from the Coldwell Banker premier education and training. Training includes face-to-face and virtual training opportunities. We offer smart strategies and different ways of doing business to keep our agents on the cutting edge of the industry.
At Coldwell Banker we believe in transparency, integrity and the highest level of professionalism. These values are threaded in the fabric of our company and are a part of everything we do from training our agents to serving our clients. We pledge to provide an un-compromised ethical experience focused on the goals of our buyers and sellers. Our strong leadership, educational programs, marketing support and access to thousands of buyers and sellers throughout the global Coldwell Banker network help our agents make more money, while our innovative business systems help them to have more time to enjoy life.
Who You Are
- Extremely Motivated
- A Massachusetts licensed agent
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Local knowledge: you know your community like the back of your hand
- Prompt: Early is on time